Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 25-04, 07:26

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: NBA 2K has had a number of the absolute ugliest user interfa
СообщениеДобавлено: 26-09, 03:33 

Dedicated servers with really very good netcode and Nba 2k21 Mt high server signup rates. Where we can play with without input . Remove all of the old, ugly animations and add substantially more fresh, nice-looking animations. We need a lot of realistic variety. Significantly more detail to the environments and stadiums. Both visual and audio. Significantly better AI for players and coaches. New, amazing UI across the entire game. NBA 2K has had some of the absolute ugliest user interface for several years now; create a good one for after.

Therefore I decided to download the demo and see whether the $60 would be worth it. . .15 moments from the loading screen with Kawhi I'm more precise with the analog stick from the other free throw line than top of the key. Greened like over half my photos. Great to see they improved the match! When will the preorder for digital next gen be accessible (mamba variant )?

The dribble after trying it in 2KU with Paul George the volatile behind the trunk appears to be gone and replaced with a more realistic looking movement, and although there is not any energy in 2KU the abandoned momentum crossover junk is doable at good speeds it remined me of like 2K15 left right crossover then I was able to green out of it but Imma assume its only because 2KU does not have energy.

In fast match with energy you are able to do the same left crossover spam about 2-4 days before its stops the electricity and Idk about the volatile behind the back its slower but Idk if the exact same hop animation is begging na be accessible, the dribbling looks a bit harder to string together watching they altered how you do bulk of these moves buy you cannot make a shot following dribble chaining if there is energy the smallest quantity of this shield and its off thus no longer spammers making any contestend shots, along with the shot meter is harder to green since you cannot see where the green window will be that you just have to shooter a good release then hope for the best, Blocking is enhanced greatly I actually swatted a shot out of the atmosphere after being awarded a GOOD BLOCK ANIMATION I hope its no more broken block cartoons since so far they are realistic, Hop Step Cheese nevertheless here SMFH, However defense improved Im going to wait until the game falls so I can see exactly what Animations were removed,fixed and added, Lastly the shot makes free throws harder shit mad 2K21 present gen is deadass a polished 2K20 gameplay wise.

It's a pretty heavy learning curve with the newest shotstick to only have 5 real games (& sport conditions/pressure) for used w/o the ability to correct difficulty; especially if we do not have a pro controller & ' are enjoying w/ joycons. Thinking about the teams we're given & their penchant for Buy mt nba 2k21 defense.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа