Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 26-04, 22:25

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Anyhow this was to find out what your opinions are on Runesc
СообщениеДобавлено: 26-09, 03:32 

I mean, for the job of RuneScape gold obtaining 300 tokens and another 35 to recharge every 5-6 hours, berserker shield is kind of pathetic. 1 higher defense in every area than it's kite counterpart and +4 strength? If you have strength in the high digits for whatever you are in (ex. 88, 99,78) then you could get an extra 1 damage in your maximum hit, but otherwise it actually does nothing. Even with all the extra 1 damage, that reward is fairly pathetic for how often it requires to be recharged.Rune gauntlets are fine, but there's the recharge price if you die, and if you pk (that will be pretty much the only use for them in F2P) you're bound to die, and it can be a nuisance. Even the scope benefit of green d'hide coif is feeble for how often it needs to be recharged.

Mage is actually the only rewarding course for the rewards cause they're the best even if uncharged. I feel like either the fees should last longer, or be completely removed and only up the initial price. It's a pain having to return and farm more tokens and cover Reggie to recharge every 5-6 hours.

Feelings? What a pity! I expected these things to be a revolution in events, for once a loosening of the principles Jagex place on how we do events. I expected these things to possess Forge-level customisation with dialog boxes and savable configs. You know, a suitable tool. Alright, so that I overexpected and if something like this has been released then a lot of the RS community might have problems using it, but I wanted something with thickness.

Some extremely small set of cool-looking-but-useless tools that don't really get the job done. I can see the potential for some of them, but they can not be combined in all and there's some fundamental principles overlooking. By way of instance, hide and seek. Appears to be a fantastic idea. Wish to know the issues? You all have to be in the exact same clan channel. Well, kind of - the seekers' rings are fairly useless as they only replicate and have no actual clues in them like a distinction of just how near you are to some one (else I couldn't get it to work). Another issue is that everyone in your channel is purple on the map, and thus if you're close enough to buzz you're already on the map.

And after that you can not even tag someone. The best I could think of for a label has to be a rubber chicken or carrot hit, but even then it is not obtained the clan functionality built in. What games will you play in which you can't tag anyone? Of this usually means that the majority of my game ideas are unworthy. Take my idea of adapting 40-40 home to buy RS gold for enjoying someplace like varrock city center.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Anyhow this was to find out what your opinions are on Ru
СообщениеДобавлено: 20-11, 10:30 

Runescape is one of the best massive multiplayer online role playing game that I played back in the days, it is amazing because you can get help on your friends on the quest you have if you are a beginner in the game. get the game of Among Us today and gather your team mates to see how you can handle the pressure and adrenaline in this amazing spaceship game

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа