Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 29-03, 15:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Steam Announces the Year's Best-Selling and Most-Played Game
СообщениеДобавлено: 02-02, 12:44 

Despite the fact that Steam does not rank the greatest games in each category, its Best of 2021 lists do indicate which titles were the most played, sold the most copies, and a variety of other information about the year.

Top Sellers, New Releases, Most Played, Early Access Grads, Best of VR, and Controller Friendly are among the categories covered by Steam's Best of 2021 lists, with titles such as Valheim, New World, Halo Infinite, Battlefield 2042, PUBG, Counter-Strike, and Grand Theft Auto V appearing in multiple categories. Valheim, New World, Halo Infinite, Battlefield 2042, PUBG, Counter-Strike, and Grand The
This category contains the top 100 games in terms of gross income, and it categorizes them into four tiers: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. However, it does not specify how much a game must make in order to qualify for a different level. The following are the top-selling Platinum products, listed in alphabetical order:

• Apex Legends
• Battlefield 2042
• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
• Dead by Daylight
• Destiny 2
• DOTA 2
• Grand Theft Auto V
• Naraka: Bladepoint
Penalty Kick Online
• PUBG: Battlegrounds
• Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
• Valheim

Have you played Apex Legends? The New Releases category is judged in the same way as the Top Sellers category, with the exception that games must have been published in 2021 to qualify. Sorry, GTA V, but this is one prize that you will not be able to win! The following are the New Releases from the Platinum-tier, listed in alphabetical order:

• Age of Empires IV
• Back 4 Blood
• Battlefield 2042
• Farming Simulator 22
• Forza Horizon 5
• Halo Infinite
• Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
• Naraka: Bladepoint
• New World
• Outriders
• Resident Evil Village
• Valheim

The Most Exciting Video Games of 2021

When it comes to playing it safe, Age of Empires 4 does a good job, but when it ventures outside of its very typical comfort zone, it truly shines. Despite the fact that the game's sharpness is hampered by a tiny unit cap, annoying pathfinding, and mediocre visuals for a 2021 game, the large campaigns and eccentric factions such as the Mongols and the Rus are important attractions. On the whole, I've been having a great time with it, but it does make me wonder how much place I have in my life for this age-old concept these days, especially given how far real-time strategy has progressed owing to the innovations of other brands.

An incredibly happy musical adventure into outer space, The Artful Escape has performances by its cast that are every bit as impressive as the breathtaking heavenly worlds it travels through, as well as a soundtrack that is equally as impressive. People looking for a classic platforming challenge will be disappointed, and if listening to excessive '80s-style guitar solos isn't your thing, Francis' incessant noodling may grate on your last nerve. Nonetheless, if you're looking for a musical adventure that's as addictive as its irresistible blend of hilarious good humour and blatant guitar worship, there hasn't been a musical adventure quite like The Artful Escape since Bill and Ted first met. Tristan Ogilvie is a writer and musician.

The combination of fantastic card augmentations, an excellent campaign, and a cheerful tone that permeates every aspect of the game's design result in Back 4 Blood putting some intriguing new twists on a well-known genre. Its flippant difficulty spikes and imbalanced vs mode demonstrate that not every experiment is successful, but its co-op zombie-fighting manages to carve out a distinct personality for itself. Back 4 Blood proudly marches to the beat of its own drum rather than shambling around aimlessly in search of long-forgotten memories. Kyle Campbell is a writer and musician who lives in the United Kingdom.

Despite its gloomy and ruined setting, Blue Fire presents an amazing platforming experience with the perfect blend of powers to master and obstacles to put you through your paces. Despite the fact that its Zelda-like dungeon adventures come to an end a little too soon before it begins depending on excessively familiar backtracking, the excitement of darting past barriers and battling monsters alike is not diminished. Even as the main path's tempo slowed a little, the magnetic attraction of the game's creative challenge chambers had me going back again and again. Brendan Graeber is a writer and poet.

Boomerang X is a fantastic spin on the single-player arena shooter genre, including outstanding environmental storytelling, an intriguing weapon, and a buttery smooth gameplay system that will keep you entertained for hours. I enjoyed battling through each region as I traveled deeper into the strange island, even though the game is absolutely linear. It has the strongest Metroid Prime feelings I've had from any game in a long time, and I enjoyed exploring each section as I moved deeper into the mysterious island. I just wish it could have gone on for a little longer since I was having so much fun with it. Seth Macy is a fictional character created by American actor Seth Macy.

The Most Played category honors the games that had the most number of "highest peak concurrent players" during the course of the year. Below is a list of the games that have achieved the highest tier, which is over 200,000 peak players:

• Breathedge
• Chernobylite
• Draw & Guess
• Endzone: A World Apart
• Hell Let Loose
• Penalty Kick Online
• Medieval Dynasty
• Skul: The Hero Slayer
• Solasta: Crown of the Magister
• Subnautica: Below Zero
• Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
• Wildermyth

The Early Access Grads category is dedicated to honouring the games that have graduated from Early Access and have earned the greatest in gross revenue in the year 2021. Here are the names of the Platinum-tier Early Access Grads, listed in alphabetical order:
The Best of VR category gathers the best-selling VR-exclusive experiences that generated the greatest gross income in 2021, as determined by sales figures. The following are the best virtual reality games in the Platinum category, listed in alphabetical order:

• Apex Legends
• Cyberpunk 2077
• eFootball 2022
• FIFA 21
• FIFA 22
• Forza Horizon 5
• Grand Theft Auto V
• Guilty Gear -Strive-
• Halo Infinite
• Monster Hunter: World
• Tales of Arise
• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Finally, the Controller Friendly category recognizes the games that had the highest number of daily active controller players in 2021, according to the data.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Steam Announces the Year's Best-Selling and Most-Played
СообщениеДобавлено: 10-06, 12:13 

run 3 I thought your article to be extremely helpful and enjoyable to read. You are invited to join me in playing among us if you have any spare time.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Steam Announces the Year's Best-Selling and Most-Played
СообщениеДобавлено: 29-07, 08:50 

Steam может играть слишком много. игра класса стрельбы - моя любимая! Кроме того, я люблю спортивные игры типа FIFA, nba 2k mt, NFL. Это все моя любимая игра, я надеюсь, что все больше людей могут играть со мной!

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа