Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 28-03, 11:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: This really is 100% true for every single game's player bas
СообщениеДобавлено: 27-09, 10:24 

What will kill and destroy this game OSRS GP and its own integrity is the continuous disregard of this voting system which jagex has been doing and is hoping to push as evident with this poll. Then they'd not always have confusing and unclear wording in polls also if jagex appeared as much as they say that they do about it. Its a thing that is fairly consistent also. You'd think it would get proof read or something. Not even bare minimum effort. On the contrary, the polling system functions differently to life democracy.

I am not advocating to ignore or abolish the polling system and it's a instrument in holding the devs to account. On the other hand, the present polling system requires improvements or flexibility to meet the requirements of their participant base and does not function effectively. When 99 percent of articles is left to the neighborhood to pick, I can't agree with the exaggeration on your article about the continuous disregard of things that are polled. It is important to note that the occasions when they have been felt by Jagex needed to diverge from the result that is polled, it was because they felt forced to by the difficulties with the voting system itself.

The VLS addition is a current and obvious example of this: Jagex poll minor PvP changes/updates that don't pass and do not believe the community are fairly currently evaluating the material on merit. This means Jagex either take that PvP buffs/content will not ever pass surveys or perform them anyhow. Polls either need to become a) pitched to individuals who actively engage in or understand that the appropriate content, b) taken as powerful advisement rather than gospel( c) lower threshold, or d) just make more integrity adjustments.

This really is 100% true for every single game's player base. While occasionally a developer has overlooked something important and players may assist thembecause it is the players that play Runescape--the player base often makes really stupid decisions because they don't actually spend much time considering what a change might do, they do not have some development experience, and they are often quite self-interested. In the case of OSRS, the gamers have absolutely vetoed bad thoughts multiple times before, however they have also vetoed great thoughts, and also the absolute dumbest ideas generally aren't the items that get polled, they are the things which get indicated and upvoted right on the subreddit.

I think way also. But I don't mind buy old school rs gold the thought of giving the OSRS team more control. Because besides PvP stuff, and upgrades genuinely dividing like a ability. I feel like they have a good deal of freedom to design content. It is not like everything they poll gets shot down. Like if they polled DT2, menaphos and raids it would pass without it even being close. Seems like more of a motive to maintain the polling system. Will pass. The updates a great part of the player base dislike won't pass.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа