Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 28-03, 14:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Whats the percentage on RDR up?
СообщениеДобавлено: 26-09, 03:34 

Wait either you dont know what you talking about PSO2 Meseta or I am wrong but naverius/lilipa should not boost ultimate quests because at level 30 you unlock ultimate timed abilitys. Then whats the purpose of this greatest time abilitys? Or the advanced quest ones as soon as you can just use the planet specific ones? So its ideal to go for planet ones since they give assault stat bonus in addition to the main effect and operate for UQs as well for the specific planet I had this exact question at first and it was killing me that I couldn't find the answer until lately.

It seems good and all, but moreover ultimates what's the purpose of going for the maximum gear score potential? Like there's nothing such as a raid or high end content yet anyhow. Huh. That bath scene is super tame and tbh just kinda cute. Unlike many fan-service scenes it even has plot significance - Al is newborn, Hitsugi is stuck looking after him, there's gont be a few awkward stuff that needs to be educated. And they're covered up.

In Hitsugi's instance, I wouldn't call it moot. It's a very typical anime trope to have introspection reveal the character without clothing. I'm somewhat pissed off about the item descriptions more than anything else . That was only straight up . Not to mention a few of these are flat out incorrect. Like the stealth camo saying it is a sword camo when it actually works on all weapon types except takt. It appears the majority of the censorship comes from the fact the characters are underage here from the West and the localizers wish to prevent issues with depicting sexualized minors. As long as the censorship solely resolves around avoiding sexual depictions of minors I am fine. Obviously this contributes to a slippery slope but with the amount of stuff already in the sport that could be censored but hasn't been, I think we are fine.

Translating Japanese to English will always eliminate something in translation because of the structure of the languages. If you want to play the way that it was really intended --> learn the original language and read/watch/play it. I hope there will a very simple mod patch to revive some of those altered cutscene content for NA/Global. Mainly more because I'm of the opinion that the game should be experienced as it was made, not simply because somebody got offended with something (such as blood being censored in certain games, or deleting an whole mission just because it's too controversial).

Agree. All these clowns that keep saying. "I am fine with censorship" are even worse than the ones that keep pushing . And for the idiots that keep saying"Why not find Japanese". Well people do study and learn the language and guess what? This shit is still stupid and does nothing to the game's popularity. I studied Japanese for 4 decades and I am still undecided on why can you even attempt to censor/change items that has been put there by the first creators on all media.

The better question is why don't you find a different interest and prevent infecting these IPs together with your crap ideologies. If you can not handle a lot of 2D artwork and it activates or makes you uneasy. Then perhaps it's time to move into buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta something else. But anime is filled with crap such as this.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа