Табасаранский Народный Сайт

Гъумц1уллар сат1и йихьай!!!
Текущее время: 29-03, 16:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: When you introduce a badge
СообщениеДобавлено: 25-04, 11:17 

I think of NBA 2K21 MT the things that would push towards precision, intimidator is a bad choice. Clearly I think it is logical that a burly centre should intimidate other players but what 2k did together with the badge is allow a scenario where there goes a mismatch in favor of the guy. In the community gamers are accustomed to hitting and greens on whites, particularly.

When you introduce a badge such as it destroys the integrity of its point because of everyone, instead of only centres, using it. I love and know basketball but in terms of a NBA 2K21 match it isn't a good option. You shouldn't be concerned about other people going outside if you're a celebrity 3 who's into frog women.Shaq shooting unlimited 3's being one case. Eddy Curry wasted potential being another. Why can't John Stockton be 7 feet tall, if Shaq can have a 90 3-ball?

They mess with every attribute/skill but leave the vitals untouched. So they are placing a skin that is Shaq. If Shaq is bought by you, it's because as a fan in life you want to perform Shaq things, not Curry things. If Curry is bought by you, you are not hoping to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins score via skyhooks from the lane. Allow the players be who they are, as as mentioned above with Earl Monroe permit them if they're not gonna be anything close to their real life counterpart?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа